Planning a remodeling project for your home can be overwhelming. It used to be difficult to find unique ideas for custom kitchen and bathroom design, but today – thanks to the internet – there are literally millions of ideas to explore. Don’t allow yourself to get overwhelmed by all of the options and take advantage of the smart tips provided here that you can use to prevent making costly decisions based on trendy ideas that will literally be “in” today and “out” tomorrow.
One way to stay grounded and avoid making expensive mistakes is to work with a professional designer to create your custom bathroom designs. Your designer can help you choose from quality Fall River bathroom vanities, cabinets, cupboards and more to create a space that you will enjoy using for many years to come. Any type of remodeling work that you do is an investment in your home, so it pays to be cautious and weigh any decisions that you make right now, while thinking about the impact they will have in the future.
Top Tips for Smart Homeowners
Before you get too far into designing kitchens and bathrooms, you need to take a step back and think about how you will use the room, establish a budget and then contact a professional to take you through the rest of the process. Paul’s Quality Kitchens is well-known throughout the local region for professional kitchen and bathroom design. So if you are contemplating making any upgrades, it pays to work with our team on your custom bathroom designs.
- Stay Focused – Studies show that people invest more time and money into upgrading a kitchen or a living room than they do a bathroom. The truth is, we spend a lot of time in the bathroom, so more focus should be given to choosing Fall River bathroom vanities and considering adding custom bathroom cabinets.
- Think Fixtures – A lot of homeowners see fixtures, such as sink faucets and even hardware for bathroom designs as an extra or add-on to the overall project. The truth is that these seemingly small details can work to bring the entire design together and will also add the tiny touches and embellishments that will make a difference in the way you view and use your finished custom bathroom designs.
- Countertops Count – When it comes to kitchen and bathroom design, the countertops are much more important than you might realize. Countertops for kitchens and bathrooms are the first surface space that people see, just before the flooring. Thinking about using the counters for prepping and primping, storage of toiletries and other essential items, pay attention to how the counters coordinate with the rest of your custom bathroom cabinets and vanities.
- Love the Lighting – If you take care in choosing quality lighting fixtures for your bathroom, your lighting will love you right back! Choose task lighting for specific areas, such as the sink or vanity for applying make-up and doing hair. Use lighting to showcase your brand new custom bathroom cabinets and Fall River bathroom vanities and make sure to include a dimmer switch for relaxing showers and soaks.
- Increase the Power – If you are doing a complete renovation, make sure to include extra outlets in your custom bathroom designs. Ask your designer about adding hidden outlets. Putting outlets inside of cupboards and drawers is a big trend in bathroom and kitchen design, providing you with ways to plug-in hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons and more without cluttering up your countertops or having a room full of outlets.
- Go Big on the Shower – Add all of the features you crave your shower space, including multiple wall-mounted shower heads, digital temperature control settings, overhead rain shower head, and anything else that will add to the experience.
- Simple Storage – Work with your designer for kitchens and bathrooms to create simple storage solutions that will help you keep everything you need, from toiletries to towels, cleaning to beauty supplies all within reach. The saying, “a place for everything and everything in its place” should be used to describe your new bathroom. Choose custom bathroom cabinets that have features to hold all of your things and take advantage of Fall River bathroom vanities that have more than just a single cupboard door or drawer to stow all of your necessities.
Visit Paul’s Quality Kitchens in Fall River
If you have been thinking about including custom bathroom designs in your home remodeling project, check out our showroom at Paul’s Quality Kitchens to see the very best that the South Coast has to offer in kitchen and bathroom designs. Our design team can help you select the best Fall River bathroom vanities and custom bathroom cabinets to suit your style and budget. Give us a call today at 508-324-9464 and get a FREE QUOTE on any of our services. With over 25 years of experience serving customers in the Greater Fall River area, you can count on Paul’s Quality Kitchens for your next home remodeling project.